Happy bikes mean happier riders
A well maintained bike is much more enjoyable to ride than a clunker, so bring yours in for a complete tune-up. Depending on what it needs, we can give it a proper servicing that’ll bring it back to the way it felt when it was new!
Body Geometry Fit
- improve pedalling efficiency, comfort, and speed with a proper Body Geometry (BG) Fit.
- covers proper weight distribution, fore/aft saddle positioning, leg extension, shoulder/elbow/hand alignment and cleat positioning.
- Basic fit assessment: 30-60mins $30-$60.
- BG Fit: $120/hour.
Basic Tune/Inspection: $34.99
- This involves going over the bike making sure it is safe to ride.
- Inspecting and identifying both necessary and future repairs needed.
- Small adjustments.
- For assessing an old bike, or a recently purchased used bike.
Regular Tune-Up: $64.99
- We inspect and inflate the tires to the proper pressure and lube your chain
- Do a complete safety inspection
- Make sure the brakes are in good working order; the wheels aren’t loose; the handlebars are straight; the gears are working; the handlebars and stem are tight; and that nothing is broken!
- Check and adjust the headset
- Check and adjust all bearings
- Inspect all cables and housings
- Inspect and adjust gears
- Inspect and adjust brakes
- Inspect rims and spokes and true wheels on the bike
- Inspect and tighten all fasteners
- Clean and lube chain
Deluxe Tune-Up: $104.99
Everything in the Regular Tune-Up plus:
- Inspect and adjust bottom bracket
- Inspect and adjust front and rear hubs
- Wipe your entire bike clean
- True wheels on the truing stand